Monday, April 15, 2013

It's been a while...

Huge life changes have kept me disconnected from the blogosphere for a while.  I recently moved all of my stuff to West Philly, and I just secured a new job at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts in their Visitor Services department (wooo, go me!).  I'm applying to a bunch of residencies, and went to the blog to reference something to find that I have new followers and a bunch of comments on old posts!  I am really excited about this--Hi new followers!  Sorry it took me a few months to respond to your comments!!  I am thrilled to know that people are actually reading/ looking at this--thanks so much!

Despite the requisite adjustment period, I have a couple new projects in the works, and I've been getting around to some art events in Philly.  Updates to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment